Matt Has a ton of experience working with different systems, topics, and technologies.
Fitzgerald Tech Solutions
Founder and CEO
August 2016 – Present
Managing officer of Fitzgerald Tech Solutions, a web hosting, web design, and content creation service.
Created a system for automatically provisioning servers, managing clients, providing support, and taking orders.
Conceptualizes, engineers, designs, and manages websites for various needs with different audiences.
Uses Visual Studio to customize WordPress and develop custom applications.
Please see Fitzgerald Tech Solutions or some of my recent projects more info!!
November 2020- Present
– One of the first employees in a cyber security focused startup
– Co-Founder of a cyber security focused startup
– Responsible for frontend application and onboarding and off boarding automatio
August 2018- Present
– Built form generation software that allowed for the creation of standard forms using several external API sources, automating more than 5 manual hours of an engineer’s day down to 3 minutes of manual effort.
– Implemented network monitoring of over 5000 devices across the globe with tagging automation, provisioning automation, and compliance automation.
– Created desktop multi-platform application on short notice to alert staff of high priority issues within company infrastructure during the work from home transition during the COVID-19 pandemic
– Built several KPI tracking applications using Postgres and Python, integrating into graphing applications.
Part Time Engineering Resident I
May 2018- August 2018
Architected, developed, configured and implemented company’s high availability web infrastructure and website
Purdue CAM^2 Project
Web User Interface Designer
August 2017 – Present
Researching machine learning and object detection in neural networks with Purdue Electrical and Computer Engineering Professors. Currently in the process of developing a web based UI for training a neural network to analyze objects and occurrences in over 150,000 network cameras all over the world.
Please see CAM ^ 2 Project for more info!!
Purdue Engineering Projects in Community Service
Lead Software Design Engineer
August 2017 – Present
Currently engineering a Linux based solution with web admin interface to track the walking habits of kids who walk to school.
Works with RFID scanners, Raspberry Pi, and Visual Studio to develop drivers, logging systems, and a kiosk style interface.
Please see Purdue SRTS for more info!!
As you can see, Matt has plenty of experience. Feel free to contact him today!